Saturday, July 23, 2011

Disruption of positivity.

Written September 9, 2010.

If I could go back in time I would be a better big sister. I would be the support my older brother thought he never needed. I would have been a parent to my parents. I wouldn't have ignored the things that scared, angered and hurt me. You should never wait to make a difference in someones life. Looking back and having regrets is a terrible feeling. My motivation came from a fear of being sucked in, but along the way I abandoned those that should have made it out with me. In time they fell deeper and deeper while I continued to slowly climb higher. The worse it got, the more focused I became. It's so overwhelming to be one person trying to help the world. MY WORLD. My family. Chasing dreams to one day help, but will it be too late? The tears will never stop. Time cant be replaced. Play catch up all you want but you can never go back. UP is a good place to go but what if you want to go back DOWN? To start over. To say NO instead of YES. Go RIGHT istead of LEFT. && vice versa. Not at all for my benefit. For theirs ♥

Crying is a temporary fix. Makes me feel better, until the next breakdown.

I cant write anymore. My life WILL be a book or movie one day. Cant reveal everything.

1 comment:

  1. wow these words made me think really hard. so true everything i said.
    i think we do things for a reason which is to learn from them. experience is the best teacher so never regret what u did in the past, it made you a smart, strong person that you are today!

    ReplyDelete