Saturday, July 23, 2011

Detached.

Written January 25, 2011.

Living in my head.
Detached from the outside.
I'm here, but im not... Does that even make sense?
Silence can be deafening, while thoughts can be chaos.
CONFUSION. FRUSTRATION.
Yet still...
DETERMINATION. MOTIVATION.
Odds stacked so high. Regardless, I climb.
Must make it out, I HAVE to survive.
Known, but so alone. Skeptical, but so brave.
No turning back...
FOCUSED.
Big Obstacles. Bigger Dreams.
Paradise? Not what it seems.
Step by step. Day by day.
PROGRESS.
Searching for myself. Staying above water.


Positivity? Check. Morals? Still the same. Integrity? INTACT.

I'm makin it.

1 comment:

  1. Just reading through ur blogs I can relate to u. U can't control all situations that occur in life but just remember everything u r going through happens for a reason. Stay motivated and be blessed and if u can just remember to P.U.S.H ((Push Until Something Happens)) & everything will be fine.

    ReplyDelete