Thursday, February 2, 2012

A best friends love..

People say I am horrible at keeping in touch. I agree, but I never lose or replace a real friends place in my heart. My longest best friend, Kristie, whom I met at summer camp when we were 5 years old wrote this message on my fb wall this morning.

"I know you're a busy star and everything these days but I do recall a promise that was made in like 5th grade on the swing set out back that we would always be best friends! Nooo matter what! So you need to start answering my phone calls before I drive up to MIA and beat that little fuzzy head of yours :) thanks :) love you bestfriend! And... CALL ME"

So cute. Made my day and kind of made me open my eyes. I need to start making time for those close to me. With almost 20 years of friendship, that small paragraph has more inside jokes and meaning than the outsiders could ever understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment