Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Planking.

Yup, I survived PLANKING. Some aren't so lucky. Planking has become an internet craze. It's a "laying down game" where you lie face down with your hands touching your sides in an unusual place. The point is to take a picture of it and post it on the internet. The more creative place you plank, the better! Unfortunately, some are going all out and risking their own safety in order to get the best plank. A 20 year old in Australia fell 7 stories to his death while attempting to plank on his balcony railing. I participated in the game and took several planking pictures. After busting my ass while attempting a drunk plank at King of Diamonds, I have officially retired. My advice to others..? Dont plank under the influence and DON"T risk your life for a stupid picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment