Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ft Myers

Last week I finally went home to Ft Myers to visit. Was my first time back since my sisters incident in November 2010. I saw some of my best friends and spent time with my nieces, grandma and mom. It felt good to be back, but it wasn't the same without my brother/sister/dad there. I was slightly depressed, but tried to make the best of it =) I went out Thursday night with my girls to help Mike (Dj Showtime) celebrate his birthday. I was gone.com.

Reunited with my Brother's Daughters Trinity & Kyndra!

Kyndra and I. She looks like me, huh?

Mommy ♥

Janellie and I being crazy on webcam =) 6 years strong

One of my best friends Tip and I ! 8 years strong

With Tip, Michelle and Tia. Michelle and I go back 10 years

Dj Quest !

Birthday Boy !

No comments:

Post a Comment