Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memory Lane. Money to Blow.

I was on Derickg.com and came across a recent post of his, "Blackberry moments that made me smile" ... Finding a picture of myself on there took me by surprise and made ME smile.
This picture was on set of Drake, Birdman and LiL Wayne "MONEY TO BLOW" music video. Only my 2nd big video. The saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" could not be more true. Anyone who knows me knows my body is so in tune with my emotions. The goosebumps, butterflies.. This pic hit me in my gut. Took me back to that time period. It was the start. I was on the high of my life on that set. I will never ever forget how I felt when I saw the video for the first time. It amazes me how fast time flies.

I ran into Drake a couple days ago and he told me It makes him so happy to see me because I remind him of that period of his life. [The Money to Blow days]



For us both it somewhat symbolizes the BEGINNING. Imagine that.



♥ Christa Elise Graziano

No comments:

Post a Comment