Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Beginnings

Meet my New MIAMI Roomie, Jess!!



Its official.. i FINALLY moved to miami. Those of you who have been around for a while know that i've been "moving" for almost 2 years now. Finally made that step ♥

Last night in fort myers i went out to off the hook comedy club with mike, griff & tony. LAUGHED MY ASS OFF. Literally. I almost peed my pants. yeah literally, lol. Wil-e-Robo was greatness. I loved it. Was supposed to go home to finish last minute packing and stuff.. Shoulda known better; the party dont stop when mike's around. Sooo...ended up at the Reserve for college night. Had a great time. Ran into old friends from highschool. Saw some of my closest people who are like family -Joe, vince & SMG crew. It was meant for me to be at reserve to get to say bye i think.

After that went home. Driving home I went to use the windsheild wipers/washer fluid and it turned to ICE before my eyes. kinda cool, but i couldnt see. Had to stop in the middle of the hood at almost 3am and attempt to wipe ice of my window... ummm yeah, didnt work. Who needs to see the road anyway?? Somehow I got home, started organizing everything.. didnt get to sleep till after 5.. woke up at 7.. to my alarm, NOT the wake up call i was anticipating. Blahhhhh now its time to go and my mom starts crying =( Grandma wrote me a very encouraging letter and included a prayer.. Tore me up inside, but I held it in. Managed to stay strong till i got in my car. Then i lost it. Balllling my eyes out driving to edison. snot runnin down my face and all. lmao. sike! Got to school, had to buy books and print stuff. Met someone very special. Not sure bout anything else, but special is a definate. I feel it.

Hopped on the highway jammin to my Alicia Keys cd. Leaving my life and cruising closer and closer to the biggest change of my almost 22 years.

WELCOME TO MIAMI ♥

Happy to see jess and marcus. Yep fellow [FORMER] 239-ers and my new roomies. Had to rush and get ready for my interview at Blue Martini!! (Huge, EPIC shout out to Juan Valencia and JT of Focused Ent for all their help!) I had already google-mapped directions there, so it wasnt too bad finding it. Forgot miami doesnt have PARKING LOTS like home does =( Had to park in a gay parking garage and walk down 3 flights of longer than normal stairs (cuz the elevator was no where in sight). I make it out and I pretty much stopped traffic, pedistrians and restaurant patrons in downtown miami. Not braggin, just telling you what I witnessed. Made my way over to Blue Martini. So i thought.. turns out it was the OTHER way. lmao. oops. SOO GLAD my phone rang.. Talking on the phone made the eye fucks less akward. Had on my bad ass 5inchers and skin tight highwaisted pencil skirt. Sexiest professional thing you've ever seen lol.

INTERVIEW TIME!!
Had to fill out application. Met with one of Blue Martini managers and some other guy whose title is unknown (should have asked) and seeeems like he was just a friend of the manager.. just sayin..But, Interview went ok. Wasnt great. Wasnt bad. Just normal. I should know the verdict within a week. Crossing my fingers!! Met Vania finally! Very lively girl, reminds me of myself. OH, I found out parking around there is $80 a month. Thats the DISCOUNTED rate. I wont lie, i uncrossed half my finger on the left hand. $80?? to PARK? damn you ft myers you didnt prepare me for this. Somehow managed to get lost walking back. Found my way, climbed the stairs.. couldnt remember where I parked. My memory is terrible. Finally found the Bently. Paid $4 for my little time spent there. ugh.

Asked the parking garage attendant for directions back home. Found it easy!! Jess and Marcus were at a casting. When they got back we sat around and talked for a bit.. Then went to the dollar store!! Excited. Spent probably an hour there. Seriously lol they got all martha stewart-ish. Youd be surprised some of the stuff they have at the dollar store. We made it home.. I have to park so far from the apartments.. You know that song, "over the river and thru the woods"? kinda like that... over the bridge and down the street... craziness.. Well at home we ate and laughed and talked shit bout you and you and yep YOU too!! hee he.

They went to bed like normal people. Im up thinkin..and texting =) but lots of thinking. Ohhh yeah I went online to do some schoolwork. Finished a homework assignment/quiz. Maybe taking 3 online classes wont be so bad afterall.

Anyways, Feeling somewhat overwhelmed..? Scared?? anxious?? intimidated!! and very small in this big place. Nothing worth having is easy tho ♥ Things will fall into place soon.. yup you know this. well that my friends, is, last few hours of ft myers and my first day as a miami girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment