Tuesday, May 15, 2012

J'Adore Magazine Shoot

Taniesh Leslie, Publisher of J'Adore Magazine is featuring ME in the June fashion issue! Super excited about this because I've been waiting for the opportunity to grace the pages of her mag for a couple years! I initially met Taniesh in Atlanta back in 2008. Had the opportunity to work with her and her team last year here in Miami. They came down to do a project for their client and I was booked as the model. Had an amazing day with them and finally got to work with amazing photographer Maicol Diaz (@uniquephoto23).

I recently made the decision to begin transitioning into a more mainstream market and began shooting along the lines of the work I was looking to book. Ellements.com gave me the chance to feature my work with them, both PRINT and ONLINE! The pictures from that shoot are what caught the eye of Taniesh. She has witnessed my growth and decided it was time for me to shoot for J'Adore. She was so impressed with the Ellements shoot that she requested the same team be used for the J'Adore fashion shoot. So thats what this video is.

Shout out the the amazing team:

Photographer: Orin @Orinary
Hair and makeup artist: Genevie Jacomino @sizafingaz
Wardrobe stylist: Ana Escalante @anaescalante
Creative Director: Chris Royster @intellectatl
Videographer: Daniel Rodriguez @adbcmedia

No comments:

Post a Comment